May 7, 2016 - 1:00 pm
May 7, 2016 - 6:00 pm
AddressFour Points Hotel, 4 Sukhumvit Soi 15, Bangkok Thailand View map
A Linguistic and Cultural Workshop for Foreigners Who Need to Connect With Thais on a Thai Level.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone who has had a less than optimal reaction to their Thai when speaking with Thais.
- Anyone facing culturally induced professional, personal or emotional distress in Thailand.
Stuart Jay Raj is the author of Cracking Thai Fundamentals – ‘Installing a Thai Operating System for your Mind’, and has worked for over 17 years in cross-cultural training, speech correction coaching and crisis management, facilitating in Thai, Chinese, Indonesian and English.
During this workshop you will:
- Receive a personal language analysis and speech coaching;
- Train your ear and develop powerful self correction techniques;
- Talk through ‘best practice’ language learning activities for Thai to help develop more natural rhythms and muscle memory in speech;
- Build up a strong, ‘natural sounding’ phrase arsenal to start off on a ‘Thai Foot’ when first meeting with Thais;
- Discover new ways to get ‘buy-in’ for a more harmonious and productive culturally balanced environment.
SAT 7 MAY, 2016 – 13:00 to 18:00 FOUR POINTS HOTEL, SUKHUMVIT SOI 15, BKK email: firstname.lastname@example.org ph: 084 1598353
REGISTER YOUR SEAT NOW AT STUJAY.COM RECEIVE AN EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT – *4,999 THB
*EARLY BIRD FOR PAID BOOKINGS BEFORE 4 May 2016
REG. PRICE 5,500 THB
REGISTER YOUR SEAT NOW AND RECEIVE AN EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT - *4,999 THBRegister Now